We, top carpet cleaning north shore, offer professional advice on driveaway and pavement cleaning. Here are some tips to keep your driveway and pavements looking their best:
1. Regular sweeping – Keep dust, dirt, and debris off driveways and pavements regularly by manually sweeping away with a broom or using a power washer.
2. Pressure wash – Use a pressure washer to remove soil, grime, oil stains, or other types of buildup from your driveways and pavements for deeper cleanings. This will help ensure the area stays looking great all year long.
3. Apply sealer – To protect from future staining and wear-and-tear, apply an appropriate sealant or concrete sealer to driveways and pavements.
4. Clean up oil stains – Oil stains are a common problem on driveways and pavements. To remove them, apply a commercial degreaser or use a homemade solution of baking soda, detergent, and water.
5. Remove weeds – Weeds quickly become established in the cracks of driveways and pavements, so keep an eye out for them and pull them as soon as they appear.
6. Use herbicides – If weeds are difficult to remove manually, you can also use a chemical-based weed killer to eliminate stubborn weeds from your pavement surface more quickly.
These tips will help keep your driveway and pavements clean and well-maintained. In addition, carpet cleaning North Shore provides professional services to ensure your space looks its best all year long.
If you require a more thorough deep cleaning of your driveway and pavements, our team provides specialized services such as steam cleaning, chemical treatments, and sealants for lasting protection.
Carpet Cleaning North Shore is ideal for keeping driveways and pavements immaculate. Our expertise and quality of service guarantee the best results at competitive prices. Regular carpet cleaning will not only extend the life of your outdoor surfaces but also keep them looking just like new.
Carpet Care Specialists
50 Yeo St, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
(02) 8311 3724